Parents & Carers at McGrathNicol
McGrathNicol recognises the importance of family and supports individuals to balance their careers alongside their care responsibilities.
We demonstrate our commitment to the importance of family by:
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Family and Friends events, bringing staff and their families together to socialise.
- 18 weeks paid primary parental leave and 2 weeks paid secondary leave. We also pay up to 12 months’ superannuation during both paid and unpaid parental leave. McGrathNicol partners with Grace Papers to assist and coach our people with the preparation for starting a family, during parental leave, and transition into the new routine of a healthy work and home life balance.
McGrathNicol is actively involved in community initiatives that matter, such as:
- Providing opportunities for aspiring Indigenous Australian students through our partnership with Career Trackers, as well as actively assisting Indigenous Australians in remote communities through our association with Red Dust.
- Contributing to Dress for Success, a not-for-profit that empowers women by providing professional attire.
- Supporting staff with paid community services leave to volunteer their time for causes that are important to them.
- Partners and senior staff hold board roles on notable charities such as Foodbank, RSPCA, and Special Olympics Australia.